Math game

Factor Captor:

I liked playing this game because it helps me learn new factors I knew nothing about. I also like it because It helps me learn even bigger number's factors. This game is really fun and you get to learn the really easy big number's factors and that will help win and get bigger and better points. An array can help others find the factors of each number because an excample is if you draw 2 rows and each row has 8 dots, than you know that 8 can be divided by 2. If you need to know is 12 divisable by 3, than all you do is try to draw a array with 3 rows and see how many dots in each row and see if it equals to 12. I think I liked doing the fact triangles were you find their fact family. I liked this activity the most because it really helps me with multiplucation, division, addition and subtraction. It is also really fun for me because you get really fast in writing their family's and so it helps you with all the things.

No comments:

Post a Comment