My way of learning

MY FAVORITE SUBJECT AND BEST SUBJECT:

My favorite subject in school is math because it helps me get to know how to do things in the world. It also helps me with my learning. Math is fun in three ways, games, learning and all the things we learn in math like fractions, multiplication, division and all those units. Math's games I think are very creative in ways like multiplication baseball and bingo. These are all real games people play in real life that are not math and its fun because they are the games I play and I like and so it helps me with my learning.

I think my best subject in school is writing because at home I like writing a lot about somethings that I want to remember. I also bring a writing journal to vacations and summers to write about something new or something I have wanted to see in my whole life. I like writing fiction stories because you get to make up you own story and no one else is telling you want I should write or it is not something I had happen in my life. I just make it up myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment